PLEASE NOTE, anywhere within this context where you see the term Ents C, this relates to Ents Capital UK Ltd and any product ran or managed by Ents Capital UK Ltd. Ents Capital UK Ltd is the parent company of YouBook Entertainment, DPS Entertainment and Stacey Christopher Female Vocalist, this involves this website YouBook Entertainment www.youbookentertainment.co.uk or www.youbookentertainment.com or www.youbookentertainment.uk, also DPS Entertainments www.dpsentertainments.webs.com and Stacey Christopher Female Vocalist www.staceychristopher.webs.com Please e-mail us if you would like to know any more details or read the rest of these terms!
Terms of Using Ents Capital UK and YouBook Entertainment www.youbookentertainment.co.uk managed by Ents Capital UK Ltd
First note, anywhere within this context where you see the term Ents C, this relates to Ents Capital UK Ltd and any product ran or managed by Ents Capital UK Ltd. Ents Capital UK Ltd is the parent company of YouBook Entertainment, DPS Entertainment and Stacey Christopher Female Vocalist, this includes this website YouBook Entertainment www.youbookentertainment.co.uk or www.youbookentertainment.com or www.youbookentertainment.uk, also DPS Entertainments www.dpsentertainments.webs.com and Stacey Christopher Female Vocalist www.staceychristopher.webs.com Please e-mail us if you would like to know any more details or read the rest of these terms!
Information about Ents Capital (parent company of YouBook Enterainment)
Ents Capital is operated and owned by Ents Capital Limited ("Ents C", "we", "us", the website" or "our"), Company Number 9288568. Our registered address is 68 Elm Close, Littlestoke, Bristol BS34 6RH ,. We are not currently registered for VAT.
Accessing Ents Capital (parent company of YouBook Enterainment)
Access to Ents C is permitted on a temporary basis, we reserve the right to withdraw or change the service we give on Ents C without notice (see below). Ents C will not be held responsible if for any reason our site is unavailable on any date or for any period of time.
From time to time, Ents C may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or all of our site, to users who have registered with us for maintenance or updates reasons.
You may use Ents C only for law abiding purposes. You may not use Ents C
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with moral standards acceptable in a family orientated environment. Contact us for more details.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, time-bombs, spyware, keystroke loggers, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software.
- For the purpose of attempting to or harm minors in any way.
- You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Ents Capital;
- any equipment or network on which Ents Capital is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Ents Capital; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Standards of Content
Ents C content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute by yourself and by your choice to Ents C ("Contributions"), and to any Interactive Services that runs in association with it.
You must agree and comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each section/part of any contribution as well as to the whole of it.
Contributions must: be accurate where facts are stated; be genuinely held where opinions are stated and adhere to applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any location or country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is offensive, obscene, hateful or inflammatory.
- Contain any material which is offensive or derogatory of any person.
- Promote sexually explicit material which is totally not in line with the style of entertainment, Ents Capital is for.
- Promote fear, suffering or violence
- Promote discrimination based on sex, race, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Services that are Interactive
Ents C from time to time may provide services that are interactive on the website, including, without limitation Bulletin boards, Chat Rooms, Reviews, Quotation systems, ("Interactive Services").
Where Ents C does provide any Interactive Service, Ents C will provide information to you that is clear, about the kind of Interactive service is offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is technical or human).
Ents C will do our best to identify any possible risks for users/members (and specifically, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided at Ents C, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in relation to those risks. We are however under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide at Ents C, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of Ents C Interactive Services by a minor is subject to the permission of their parent or guardian. Ents Cstrongly advises parents who permit their children to use an Interactive Service that it is important that they communicate and discuss with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not always foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where Ents Cdoes moderate an Interactive Service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should difficulty or a concern arise.
Termination, Suspension or Stoppage of use
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Ents C.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Ents C.
- Issue of warnings within various stages to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Disclose contact details for you to a third party should any investigations or legal issues arise, or need investigating with reference to the breach performed.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights within Ents C, and in the material published on our website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Ents Cfor your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation or friendship circles to material posted on Ents C.
You must not change or modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, video, photographs or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Ents Cmust always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on Ents C for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Information posted Reliance
Advertising, Commentary, Entries and other materials posted on Ents C are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Ents C therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Ents C pages, your listing, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content on Ents C, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any content posted on Ents Cwhich have been created by Ents C, submitted to Ents C or posted by Members or other third parties (including without limitation: commentary, advertising, entries and other materials and information) in Message Boards, Classified Ads and in all other parts of Ents C.
The views and opinions of authors expressed on Ents Cdo not necessarily state or reflect those of Ents C and they may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
When visiting Ents C, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements which can be annoying. These advertisements were most likely produced by other websites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. Ents C does not endorse or recommend products or services which you may view in a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting Ents C. Ents Capital has a policy of blocking websites which cause third party pop-up to appear.
Ents C Aims to Change regularly
Ents Caims to update Our Website regularly, and if the need arises we may change the content at any time. , we may suspend access to Ents C, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Ents C may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Ents Calways aims to keep our material updated, however adverts, listings and information posted by third parties may not be up to date.
The material displayed on Ents Cis provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, quality of information, completeness or usefulness. Ents C does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Ents C or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Ents C, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of revenue or income;
- loss of business;
- loss of contracts or profits;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Ents C is not an agency which is very important for you to know. Once you have been contacted by a client/venue you discuss all details of any engagement with them directly, putting you in control.
- Ents Ctakes no commission from acts or venues and handles no money or contracts, involved in any engagement what so ever.
- It is down to you, the act to ensure you discuss your requirement directly with your venue/client. You discuss direct payment and by what method with whomever have contacted you.
- Any contracts or paper work is again, handled between the act and the client/venue. Should you need to cancel or change things with the venue/client or you need to change things with them directly, and is not the responsibility of Ents Cbut is solely your responsibility to make your own arrangements.
- Ents C cannot be held responsible for an act not being contacted or engaged through their listing on the Ents C Website.
- Ents C cannot be held responsible for any cancellation of work by a venue that makes arrangements with an act featured on the Ents C Website.
- Ents C cannot be held liable for information supplied to a venue by an act.
- Ents C cannot be held liable for information given to an act by a venue.
- Ents C cannot be held responsible for any contracts either verbal or written made between an act and a venue. Any contracts to hire acts are made directly between the venue and the act. Ents C is an entertainment listing resource and not an agency so no hiring contracts are issued by or through us.
- Ents C accepts no responsibility for any financial loss claimed by an act due to not being, or being listed on the Ents C website.
- Ents C will endeavor to list an act on receipt of acts details within our target time of 48 hours, however due to circumstances that may occur from time to time there may be some delay; but we will endeavor to add any listings at the earliest opportunity.
- Ents C cannot be held responsible for any negative comments made against an act by third parties.
- Ents C cannot be held responsible for acts popularity or otherwise.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Acts Refund Policy
Premium areas are also available for "Acts" to enhance their listing.
Where "Acts" opt to purchase a premium upgrade, they are entitled to a refund of any monies paid if they decide not to proceed with the upgrade within the UK statutory "cooling off" period of 14 days.
Information about your visits to Ents C and You!
We process information about you based on the information you submit to us and declare is truthful.. By using Ents C, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Transactions concluded through Ents C
If you become a Member of Ents C in order to upload entries and/or advertisements to Ents C the supply of those services are governed by our Terms and Conditions for Advertisers available on request.
Uploading material to Ents C
Whenever you make use of any feature that allows you to upload material to Ents C, , or to make contact with other users of Ents C, you must comply with the Content Standards set out above. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to Our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to Our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of Our Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on Our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the Content Standards set out above
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse Ents C by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain any unauthorised access to Ents C, the server on which Ents C is stored or any server, database or computer connected to Ents C. You must not attack Ents C via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Ents Capital will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Ents C will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Ents C will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking up to Our Website
You may link to Ents Chome page or any other page on Ents C, provided you do so in a way that is legal and fair and does not damage the reputation of Ents C or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists at all.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you or your computer server.
Ents C must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out above.
If you wish to make any use of material on Ents C other than that set out above, please address your request to Us using the form.
Links from Ents C
Where Ents C contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties or Members, these links are provided for your information only. Ents C has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
"YouBook Entertainment, DPS Entertainments & Stacey Christopher Female Vocalistl" are trade marks of EntsCapital Limited also known in these terms as Ents C.
We have taken steps to ensure that any information provided to Ents C through the use of the website is safe and secure. The following applies to any information you provide to us, example, during the registration process of your act.
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any Personal Information which relates to you and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Ents C by us, our partners, successors (including the purchase of the whole or part of our business). If you would like details of the companies involved in our business these will be provided on request.
You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all registration details contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
All Personal Information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By using entscapitaluk.com you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the purposes set out above. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should contact Us using the form.
Worries, Troubles or Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Ents C (any website) , please do not hesitate to contact us using the
Thank you for visiting Our Website.
Terms And Conditions For Advertisers
Please ensure that you fully read these Terms and Conditions carefully and understand them as they contain essential information about your rights and obligations as an advertiser within Ents C
You can print out these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the print icon on your screen browser.
- 1.a Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing services ("Services") from the website located at www.youbookentertainment.co.uk ("Our Website") which is owned and operated by Ents Capital Limited ("Ents C", "our", "we", or "us"), Company Number 9288568. Our registered address is 68 Elm Close, Littlestoke, Bristol BS34 6RH , These Terms and Conditions apply to everything found within Ents Capital, the purchase of any Services, and any other features, applications, content and websites associated with or linked to Ents C. By clicking on the 'I Accept' button at the end of these Terms and Conditions and/or accessing and/or using Ents Capital you are stating that you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which may have posted changes or up dates from time to time.
- 1.b Ents Cmay change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post the new statement on Ents C, after which all future purchases of Services from Ents C will be totally governed by the new version as it states. It is down to you to check these Terms and Conditions on Ents C regularly and ensure you understand new updates.
- 1.c If you do not want to be secured by these Terms and Conditions then you may not use Ents C or purchase Services found within Ents C.
2. The Nature of Ents Capital, YouBook Entertainment, DPS Entertainments, Stacey Christopher Female Vocalist
- 2.a Please take full note that Ents C is available only to persons who can form or sign contracts that are legally binding under the applicable law. You must be over 18 years old to purchase the Services, using the payment methods displayed on Our Website. Please depart from Ents C now if you are under 18 years of age!
- 2.b So you can use Services found within Ents C you need to set up an account with us and become a correct member ("Member"). Details of how to set up an account can be found on Ents C. Ents C provides a place for Members to upload and publish their advertising content along with website details in the style of an entry or advertisement in the Ents C website and enables you to manage your content online and from your own browser. The Services available on Ents C are described in more detail on Ents C.
3.a In addition to these Term and Conditions, our conditions of use apply in relation of all use of and any purchases of Services you make from Ents C. Please contact us for more information.
4. Ents C services changes
- 4.a Ents C reserves the right, at any given time, and without notice, to make changes, alterations or corrections, , suspend or cease any aspect of Ents C or the Services or the contents available through it, This is including your access to it. Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, any new features including Services will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
5. Information provided to us by you
- 5. The following applies to any and all information you provide to Ents C, example, during any registration or purchase of Services.
- (a) You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to your company, you and identifies you, including but not limited to your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the Services which are available through Ents C by us, our partners, successors (including the purchase of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or other third parties. Should you require or like details of the companies involved in our business these will be provided on written request.
- (b) If you elect to purchase Services through Ents Cwe may collaborate information about you and should you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters, or post messages or other reviews on the interactive areas, we may collect this information into a stored file specific to you. All information of this nature collected by us shall be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as "Personal Information".
- (c) You must make sure that the Personal Information you give to Ents C is accurate and complete and that all ordering and/or registration details contain your correct name, contact details and any other requested information .
- (d) All Personal Information is stored & processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- (e) By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to the processing and disclosure of the Personal Information for the purposes set out in this clause 5.a. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should contact us using the form found at www.youbookentertainment.co.uk/contact
- (f) We reserve the full right to store any information we have about you securely and disclose this information if Ents C determine that such disclosure is necessary, including but not limited to, in order to comply with applicable law, in connection with any action or investigation, or to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
6. Content that is yours
- 6.a The following applies also to all advertisements and/or entries including but not limited to text, audio files, artwork, pictures, messages, emails, videos bulletin board postings, ideas, suggestions, interactive areas, concepts or any other material submitted by you to Ents C or uploaded, posted, published transmitted or linked to Ents C by you ("Your Content"):
- (a) You warrant that you have the right or own (including but not limited to obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorisations) to publish Your Content on Ents C and all Your Content must be accurate, complete, relevant, legal, truthful, honest, decent, and is of a professional and non offensive nature or style;
- (b) You warrant that you and Your Content comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, laws standards and/or codes of practice in the UK (including without limitation BCAP and CAP) and in all other jurisdictions where you operate;
- (c) You warrant that Your Content on Ents C is to your knowledge clear of known viruses, disabling programs, hostile computer programs, and devices. Also you consent that it is not being displayed against the consent of any third party who provided it to you and is not in breach of any obligations of confidentiality;
- (d) You warrant that Your Content does not encourage or constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or breach or infringe the copyright, privacy, design, publicity, publicity, trade mark or any other rights of any third party in any jurisdiction;
- (e) You warrant that Your Content is not obscene, abusive, malicious, harmful, pornographic, threatening, defamatory, libellous or profane of any person or is otherwise objectionable in any way or unlawful in any jurisdiction;
- (f) Ents C has the right to monitor Your Content and may edit, remove or reject it, if we believe that it does not comply with the provisions of this clause 6.1. and, in particular, Ents C reserves the right to remove any of Your Content or links if we believe that the content is or may be inappropriate to the Nature of our website.
- 6.2 Your Content must comply with the following:
- (a) Linked websites which cause third party pop up advertising and windows to open will not be accepted under any circumstances. Websites already listed will be deleted if they are found to be in breach of this statement.
- (b) All linked websites must be entertainment, music or leisure related. Your advert must be in relation to Ents C unless a personal agreement has been made between you and Ents C management to feature your advert. Websites which do not fall into one or more of these categories will be refused and will not be accepted.
- (c) Linked websites containing pornographic, "adult material" dubious or unsavoury content, bad language or other dubious content will not be listed. Any content deemed to be illegal or dangerous to minors will be reported to the authorities
- (d) Online gambling, medical or alcohol related will not be accepted on Ents C
- (e) Linked websites must be complete and fully working. Unused websites with dead links will not be accepted or may be removed without warning. Ents C does not accept websites stored or deemed as "holding space" websites..
- (f) The text of Your Content should be in proper written sentence case. Use of all lowercase or all uppercase text is not permitted and will be removed. Also adverts or text deemed to be attracting more attention may be questioned, suspended or removed.
- (g) Entry titles must be insured business, stage, venue or trading names. Only genuine insured business, trading, venue or stage names are allowed as a title on Ents C
- 6.3 Members / Businesses will be provided with login details with which they can login to the "Advertisers Area" and get access to their "Members Control Panel". From the control panel they will be able to change the content of their entry including text ,photographs and links. They will also be able to upload or link to video files and audio files if this is needed.
- 6.4 You grant Ents C a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, world-wide licence to publish and feature all Your Content except any portion of Your Content which is Personal Information. You understand that you have sole responsibility for Your Content and you shall indemnify and keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, losses, claims liability, proceedings, costs, damages, expenses, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of Your Content, your use of Our Website and/or any unlicensed use of third party intellectual property.
- 6.5 Ents C reserves the right to reveal your identity, contact details (or any information we have about you) in the event of legal action or a complaint arising from any information uploaded to Ents C by you or people you have issued your log in details too, within your company, business or organisation.
7. CATEGORIES & SUBCATEGORIES
- 7.1 Someone from Ents C will contact you in the very beginning either directly or in reply to your contact about what areas/pages on Ents C we have available. It maybe advised to you, where we feel your advert will gain most response on Ents C. This is a good opportunity for you to ask questions and request where you would like to feature.
- 7.2 The Ents C listings located at Ents C are divided into various styles and genres such as Musicians, Comedians, Bands etc. These categories are further split into classes such as, in the case of Bands category, 80's, 70's Tribute etc. All entries must be placed under the appropriate category and class as discussed with Ents C. Entries cannot be added to the styles listings or sub categories which, in our opinion, do not match with the content of those pages. You should have discussed with someone at Ents C directly first anyway so this shouldn't happen.
- 7.3 In cases where Ents C consider there has been an advert or link mismatch; we will notify you by email. If you make no reply to this email, we will move your advert or link to a page within Ents C we deem more appropriate.
- 7.4 If a category becomes full or overcrowded it may be split into geographical regions for ease of directory use.
- 7.5 Please be aware some rates will vary, depending on the area of Ents C you wish to feature on. Please be aware Ents C will not alter a price or contract in the event that we have moved an advert of yours to another page. In the event we have moved an advert of yours, we will move it to another area of Ents C with the same or similar value.
- 7.6 Ents C reserves the right to give you ANY refund for the removal of an advert posted by you, anyone at your organisation or company or via your browser that is in breach of ANY area of these terms and conditions as set out
- 8.1 You are solely and totally responsible for all use of, and any activity that occurs under, your account. This also is your total responsibility in all respects for protecting the confidentiality of any user name, email verification and password that may have been given to you or issued to you by Ents C . You will not share these with or transfer them to any other e-mail, website or third party. Ents C should be contacted and notified immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding Ents C that comes to your attention.
- 8.2 You agree under no circumstances to use anyone else's user name, account email
Verification or password for use on Ents C and will not allow anybody else to use yours.
- 8.3You agree not to try or attempt to access by illegitimate means, any part, feature or Services of Ents C or any other persons website, business links or act adverts. Clicking on all stated in 8.3 should be for general enquiry reasons only.
9. APPLICABILITY OF ONLINE MATERIALS
- 9.1 Ents C is controlled, monitored and operated by us from our offices in the UK. We do not endorse, promote or recommend Your Content in any way and Your Content is published with good heart, thoughts and in good faith. We do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept any responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of Your Content (whether published on or off-line). Any content is supplied by you and you only and no wording put into your advert is issued by Ents C .
- 9.2 Ents C used our best endeavours to ensure that Ents C complies with UK law. However, we make no representations that Your Content is appropriate for use in any location world wide or the country you may be viewing from right now. Those who use Ents C do so on their own initiative and are fully responsible for compliance with all applicable laws in their country. If the viewing or use of Ents C , or the use of any materials or content on Ents C or Services offered through Ents C infringe or are contrary to any applicable law in your jurisdiction, you are not authorised to view or use Ents C and you must leave this website immediately.
- 9.3 Ents C makes no representation and gives no warranties, express or implied, that making the Services available in any particular jurisdiction is permitted under any laws or regulations.
10. Purchasing any Services via Ents Capital & YouBook Entertainment
- 10.1 You must become a full member of Ents C to obtain any services within Ents C and you will need to set up an account and become a Full Member. Details of how to become a Member can be found on Ents C at http://entscapitaluk.com/node/add/listing
- 10.2 The price of the Services you gain from Ents C is the price in force at the date and time of your order. Prices may vary, depending on the area of Ents C you wish to be featured on. A full list of prices can be found at www.youbookentertainment.co.uk/advertise
- 10.3 The prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- 10.4 Ents C is entitled at its sole discretion and at any time to refuse any order placed by you if deemed not appropriate. If and once your order is accepted, and you have confirmed payment, the order will then be fulfilled within approximately five working days. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Service howsoever caused by technical difficulty, server issues either by you or by Ents C.
- 10.5 All payments made to Ents Capital shall be made in UK pounds sterling (£). You may pay for the Services via our online secure PayPal facility, by bank transfer or by bank standing order. We accept most major credit and debit cards. Please e-mail us via the contact link if you have any questions or issues regarding this.
- 10.6 If you pay us by direct debit, we collect the payment from your nominated bank account [not less than  days from the issue of the invoice]. You must ensure that sufficient funds are available in your account.
- 10.7 If you pay us by credit card, it is your responsibility not Ents C, to ensure that each payment is made online by the due date. We will charge your nominated credit card in advance of the period to which the payment relates.
- 10.8 You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing Services which may be offered by us on Ents C will be correct.
- 10.9 You declare fully that the PayPal account, credit or debit card is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any Services. Ents Creserves the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details or your PayPal account before providing you with any Services. Ents C also reserves the right to insist on payment prior to providing you with any Services.
- 10.10 Without prejudice or judgement to any other right or remedy that Ents C may have, if you fail to pay Ents C on the due date, Ents Capital may:
- (a) charge interest on such sum from the due date for payment at the annual rate as it currently stands at the time of delayed payment.
- (b) suspend all Services provided to you until payment has been made in full; and
- (c) remove all of Your Content, links etc from Ents C on a permanent or temporary basis.
- In these circumstances no compensation will be payable to you and should Your Content be reinstated no extension of time will be given in lieu of lost advertising time.
- 10.11 Time for payment shall be of the essence.
- 10.12 All sums payable to Ents C under any contract made under these Terms and Conditions shall become due immediately on its termination, despite any other provision. This condition 10.12 is without prejudice or judgement to any right to claim for interest under the law, or any such right under these Terms and Conditions.
- 10.13 Ents C may, without prejudice or judgement to any other rights it may have, set off any liability of yours to Ents C against any liability of Ents C to you.
- 10.14 Ents C may take any legal action deemed appropriate at any given time.
- 11.1 Once payment of the Service has been confirmed by you, any such Service is made available to you through Ents C. You are not able to cancel or stop any purchase after you have confirmed payment. Unless otherwise provided by law, all charges are non-refundable unless stated otherwise.
- 11.2 Ents C understands there may be some extreme circumstances where a cancellation is or was absolutely necessary. Please put your reasons in writing or E-mail and a decision will be made by Ents C with regards to any agreed refund.
12. Copyright And Monitoring our services
- 12.1 The contents (including, but not limited to, all trade marks, logos, photographs, graphics, text, music, designs, artwork, arrangements, data, software and code) of Ents C are protected by International Copyright Laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Ents C, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned within Ents C are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
- 12.2 You may, for the sole purpose of purchasing and/or using the Services, download material specifically made available by Ents Capital for downloading from Ents C, on the basis that you do not modify, copy, republish, reproduce, encode, upload, post, translate, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any such material or information and such materials and information are only for your own private and personal use.
- 12.3 Subject to clause 12.2 you may not, by any means or in any manner, access, monitor, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, encode, upload, translate, transmit post or distribute, any part or feature of Our Ents C or any material or information on or downloaded from Ents C (including but not limited to pod casts, music, photographs, graphics, text, video, messages, code and software) without our prior written consent except where expressly invited to do so through Ents C.
13. Your Use Of Ents Capital & YouBook Entertainment, DPS Entertainements
- 13.1 You warrant and declare that you will not, nor will you authorise or permit any third party to, use Ents C and/or any of its materials or contents for any purpose that is illegal, in violation of any law or regulation or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the posting or transmitting of any libellous, inflammatory defamatory, or obscene material, or otherwise infringing the rights of any third party in any country in the world.
- 13.2 If you do breach these Terms and Conditions then your permission to use Ents C terminates immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you and Ents C expressly reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary in respect of such breach. A threatened breach or actual breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will cause irreparable damage of no return and as such Ents C may therefore be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief in order to prevent a breach or threatened breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- 13.3 You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of Ents C or any transaction being conducted on Ents C and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or otherwise disrupt any computer system, website, server, router or any other internet connected device.
- 13.4 You will agree to comply fully with all your obligations under the UK Data Protection Act 1988 with respect to personal data made available to you through Ents C and will not make available to third parties any such personal data without explicit consent.
- 13.5 You agree to and will comply with all UK Legislation and other regulatory and compliance standards that are applicable to your business or your transactions within the UK and in any other jurisdictions in which you and/or your client(s) may operate.
14. Availability and Access
- 14.1 We shall use reasonable endeavours to make Ents C and our Services available but cannot guarantee that Ents C and its Services will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. Internet glitches may occur that no one can control.
- 14.2 Access to Ents C may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Ents Cl.
- 14.3 We do not and cannot guarantee that Ents C will be free from unauthorised users or hackers.
- 14.4 Ents C retains the right to deny access to any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- 14.5 We at Ents C shall provide technical support services from Monday to Friday and Ents C shall use its reasonable endeavours to process support requests, determine the source of the problem and respond to you within 48 Hours.
- 15.1 Ents C shall exclude all express or implied terms and conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to: (a) Our Website; (b) any use or inability to use or the results of use of Our Website; (c) any websites linked to Our Website; and (d) any information and Services provided through Our Website.
- 15.2 This condition 15 sets out the entire financial liability of Ents C (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents, consultants, and subcontractors) to you in respect of:
- (a) any breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- (b) any use made by you of Ents Cand/or the Services or any part of them; and
- (c) any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the provision of Services under these Terms and Conditions.
- 15.3 We at Ents Caccept no liability for: any indirect or consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, costs and expenses or for any loss or corruption of data or loss of profit, revenue or business (whether direct of indirect) in each case, however caused, even if foreseeable. In circumstances where you may suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the purchase of Services, the viewing, use or performance of Ents C or its contents, we at Ents C accept no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, omission, error, interruption, performance, infection, deletion, viruses, unauthorised access, or any other cause whether on the part of Ents C, our servants, agents or any other person or entity. You are totally responsible for maintaining insurance cover in respect of any such loss or damage.
- 15.4 If we are liable to you for any reason, our total aggregate liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the Services concerned. This does not apply to any liability we have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or from our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 15.5 You are responsible for ensuring that your home/business/organisation computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use Ents C and is compatible with Ents C. You are responsible for your use at Ents Cand any associated linked websites. You also understand that we can not and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from Ents C will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- 15.6 Ents C does not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content including Your Content on/at Ents C
- 15.7 The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- 16.1 You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any demands, liability, loss, claim, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) related to any breach by you or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions or arising from your use of Ents C or the provision of Services by us to you.
- 17.1 All notices shall be given
- (a) to us via the form found at www.youbookentertainment.co.uk/contact or by post at: - Ents Capital Limited, 68 Elm Close, Littlestoke, Bristol BS34
- (b) to you at either the email or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
- (c) notice will be deemed received when an email is received in full (or else from the next business day if it is received on a weekend or public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
- 18.1 We may terminate any contract made under these Terms and Conditions immediately:
- (a) if you fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due; or
- (b) if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions and you fail to correct the breaches within ten (10) days following written notice from us specifying the breach; or
- (c) if you are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or if you are a person and you are declared bankrupt.
- 18.2 On termination of any contract made under these Terms and Conditions, we shall be entitled to immediately remove all of Your Content from Ents C
- 19.1 Any contract made under these Terms and Conditions shall be automatically renewable on a yearly/annual basis [unless terminated by one months notice prior to the renewal date by either party.] In the event of early termination of the contract, no refund will be given.
- 19.2 We may assign, transfer, novate or sub-contract any or all of our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time. You agree that you may not assign, transfer, novate or sub-contract any or all of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time without Ents C prior written consent.
- 19.3 These Terms and Conditions together with any order form and payment method instructions, if any, are the whole agreement between you and Ents C. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this agreement in reliance on any statement, warranty or representation made by Ents C or any other person and you irrevocably and unconditionally waive any rights to claim damages and/or to rescind these Terms and Conditions by reason of any misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in the Terms and Conditions, order form and payment method instructions.
- 19.4 If any provision or term of these Terms and Conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
- 19.5 These Terms and Conditions and your use at Ents C are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Judgement may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 19.6 Except in respect of a payment obligation, neither you nor Ents C will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond your or Ents C's respective reasonable control.
- 19.7 Failure or delay by either party enforcing an obligation or exercising a right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or obligation.
- 19.8 A person who is not a party to any contract made under these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement.
20. Refund Policy
Advertisers are entitled to a refund of any monies paid if they change their mind in placing an advert within the UK
statutory “cooling off” period of 14 days.
Advertisers may still be charged in full, for any agreed art work that has been already carried out on their
behalf by Ents C.